Friday, February 24, 2012

Swimming, although a good exercise will not work

Well, your state hit early enough (if you're not too bad yet). I was not diagnosed until I turned 60 years this year and had my body bone density test. Tests on the feet and ankles always showed my bone density, how to be good, but my hip where the bone becomes thinner at an alarming rate. I'm not taking Boniva because I have very sensitive stomach, actually it was probably all the antacids I took over the years, leading to conditions. I take Evista instead and that seems to work for me. You should do weight bearing exercises to build your thighs. This means walking, jogging, elliptical, etc. I am at least 30 minutes that day and I lift weights 3 times a week.anabolic steroids in sport Swimming, although a good exercise will not work


Please let me know if Boniva stomach buy lasix generic hurts and how it works for you. Like you, I'm still at the stage of gathering information and would like to hear from others with the same condition. Good luck! .

No comments:

Post a Comment